ACTS is committed to providing its individual and institutional members a platform for advancing the discipline of clinical and translational science with which it relates to improving human health.
To that end, individual members, as well as members under an institutional membership, benefit from an array of offerings. To take advantage of these offerings, join as an individual member or encourage your institution to join as an institutional member.
Build Your Knowledge
ACTS delivers access to peers who can relate to specific challenges, share lessons from similar experiences and collaborate on innovative research.
- Registration discount for the annual Translational Science meeting
- ACTS Learning Library—the centralized location for all of the Association’s educational offerings and session recordings from previous Translational Science meetings
- ACTS’ social media platforms
Access to Valuable Insights
ACTS shares insights from the clinical and translational science field, and features members in a variety of ways.
- ACTS Connection—official newsletter that reports on issues of importance to members, including news about membership, advocacy updates and grant opportunities
- ACTS News—the core of news and information for the ACTS community
- The Journal of Translational Science (JCTS)—subscription to a wide range of high-quality academic content published by Cambridge University Press
- News on the Hill—the latest policy and advocacy news related to the field
Increase Your Influence
ACTS creates an environment where your full impact and value can be recognized within your institution, and the clinical and translational science field.