Important Dates and Deadlines*
- Poster Submissions Open: September 21, 2021
- Poster Submissions Deadline: November 29, 2021
- Poster Accept/Reject Notification: late December 2021
* Dates subject to change
Join us for our Translational Science conference in person, April 20-22, 2022. Help provide direct exposure, working knowledge, and insight into the transformations the clinical and translational science and research field has undergone in the past two years.
We are now inviting poster submissions from interested parties to present high quality posters at this event and have provided some notes below to assist you in making the best possible submission. Submitters will be notified of their poster status in late December.
Review full list of tracks.
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design
- Contemporary Research Challenges
- Education, Career Development, and Workforce
- Health Equity and Community Engagement
- Precision Medicine/Health
- Regulatory Science
- Research Management, Operations, and Administration
- Science Policy and Advocacy
- Team Science
- Workforce Development
Poster Character Count
- Objective/Goals: 300 characters
- Methods/Study Population: 700 characters
- Results/Anticipated Results: 700 characters
- Discussion/Signficance of Impact: 300 characters
- All accepted posters will be presented as a poster. In addition, some of those posters will be selected for an oral platform presentation. If you do not wish to be considered for an oral platform presentation, select “Poster Only” in the submission form.
- If your poster has been accepted overall, but has not been accepted for an oral platform presentation, it will still be presented as a poster.
- If you are a TL1 scholar, and select “Poster Only”, you will not be eligible for any TL1 awards. Only those who select “Platform and Poster Presentation” will be considered for a competitive oral presentation and poster awards.
The Journal of Clinical and Translational Science (JCTS) Publication
The information you submit will be used to evaluate your poster for inclusion in Translational Science 2022. It will additionally be used to evaluate your poster for publication in the poster issue of JCTS only if you have selected “Yes” in the submission form.
Disclosure/Conflict of Interest
Authors must disclose all financial interests and non-financial interests with industry or financial agencies within three (3) years of submitting an abstract for consideration that might be perceived by a scientific reader or a member of the general public to be a potential conflict of interest. Potential sources of conflict include corporate appointments, consultant fees, research funding, stock ownership, or other equity interests or patent-licensing arrangements.
- After the submission site closes, completed posters will be peer reviewed.
- All posters will be blinded for review, meaning the posters will be reviewed without knowledge of the author(s), institution(s), or disclosure information.
- Accepted posters will be selected as oral poster or poster only.
- In order to be considered for a Burrough's Wellcome Fund Travel Award, the primary author must be a pre-doctoral trainee and upload a CV.
- When submitting an abstract, you may include up to nine (9) authors.