Translational Science 2015
The mission of the meeting is to bring together all of the disciplines involved in clinical and translational research, for the shared benefits of networking and education.
The meeting focuses on engagement opportunities with leaders and peers and messages from plenary speakers. Educational sessions are designed to provide information on the latest translational science information and you have time to collaborate and share information through poster presentations, mock study sections, advocacy training, and published research. Trainees and young investigators are also able to gain visibility at the meeting as well as meet one on one with NIH Program Directors.
Translational Science 2015 Meeting Goals
- To inspire the participants by identifying the great successes of clinical and translational research and describing how they have improved the lives of so many people
- To provide participants with the newest and most valuable information in clinical and translational science
- To provide trainees and all meeting participants an opportunity to present their research to a supportive group of their peers, educators, and senior investigators
- To communicate novel methods, best practices, and resources for clinical translation
- To provide exciting and dynamic career development programs for trainees and their mentors
- To provide educators a venue to present best practices in clinical and translational research career development
Translational Science 2015 Meeting Information
- Where: Omni Shoreham Hotel
- 2500 Calvert Street NW
- Washington, D.C. 20008
- When: April 16, 2015 through April 18, 2015
- Click here to reserve your discounted room for Translational Science 2015!
Translational Science 2015 Reservation Links
Translational Science 2015 Registration: Now Open!
Translational Science 2015 Hotel Reservation
Interested in exhibiting at Translational Science 2015? Please contact the ACTS Staff at (202)-367-1119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translational Science 2015 Annual Meeting Sponsored By:
Translational Science 2015 is jointly sponsored by the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS) and American Federation for Medical Research (AFMR). Additionally, we are thrilled to have Clinical Research Forum (CR Forum) and our pre doctoral scholars participating this year in the annual meeting.