Translational Science 2014 Annual Meeting
Translational Science 2014 is jointly sponsored by the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS) and American Federation for Medical Research (AFMR). Additionally, we are thrilled to have Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Research Design (BERD), Clinical Research Forum (CR Forum) and our pre doctoral scholars participating this year in the annual meeting. The mission of the meeting is to bring together
all of the disciplines involved in clinical and translational research, for the
shared benefits of networking and education.
The meeting focuses on engagement opportunities with leaders and
peers and messages from plenary speakers. Educational sessions are designed to
provide information on the latest translational science information and you
have time to collaborate and share information through poster presentations,
mock study sections, advocacy training, and published research. Trainees and
young investigators are also able to gain visibility at the meeting as well as meet one on one with NIH Program Directors.
Translational Science 2014 Meeting Goals
- To inspire the participants by identifying the great successes of clinical and translational research and describing how they have improved the lives of so many people
- To provide participants with the newest and most valuable information in clinical and translational science
- To provide trainees and all meeting participants an opportunity to present their research to a supportive group of their peers, educators, and senior investigators
- To communicate novel methods, best practices, and resources for clinical translation
- To provide exciting and dynamic career development programs for trainees and their mentors
- To provide educators a venue to present best practices in clinical and translational research career development
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
April 9 - 11, 2014
To view the Translational Science 2014 Partner Organizations click here! Online registration is now closed!
On-site registration is available.
Want to see what this year's program has in store?Click here
to view the Translational Science 2014 Program!
Education & Speaker Information
|Hotel & Travel|
Take a look at these various speakers and topics here
Submit an Abstract
has now closed.
All abstracts are currently being reviewed.
notification will be sent next week.
As a reminder, registration is required
for all poster presenters.
Thank you to the 2014 Translational Science
Program Committee for all their hard work!
information about Translational Science 2014 with your colleagues, check out
the marketing tool kit here
**Photo courtesy of Visit Washington
If you have any questions, please reach out to (202) 367-1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Translational Science 2014 Annual Meeting Sponsored By:
Translational Science 2014 is supported in
part by a National Center for Advancing Translational Science Grant (R13
TR000037) for Clinical Research Scholars and Educators Training.