The submission portal is now closed. Individuals will be notified of their acceptance status in early January.
All abstracts will be evaluated for inclusion as a poster. If you would like your abstract to be considered for an oral abstract presentation, you can select this option during the submission process.
Please note that you do not need to be a member of the Translational Science 2020 partner organizations to submit an abstract; however, you are required to have an actscience.org account.
- If you or your institution are members of ACTS, please create an account here.
- If you or your institution are NOT members of ACTS, please create an account here.
- If you or your institution are members of our partner organizations, please create an account here.
- Monday, October, 21: Call for Abstracts Opens
- Monday, December 16: Call for Abstracts Closes
- Early January: Individuals Notified of Their Acceptance Status
Abstracts submitted for Translational Science 2020 may describe work in progress or completed research. If you wish for your abstract to be considered for publication, it must be original research, not published previously and not being considered for publication elsewhere. Edits may be made up until the submission portal closes.
All submissions must include the following information:
- Title (255 character limit, including spaces)
- Up to Nine Authors
- Your abstract must be structured as follows:
- Objectives/Goals (300 characters)
- Methods/Study Population(700 characters)
- Results/Anticipated Results (700 characters)
- Discussion/Significance of Impact (300 characters)
- Grant Numbers/Other Funding Source (if funded)
- Authors' Conflict of Interest
Abstracts should align with the following Translational Science tracks:
- Basic Science; Methodology
- Data Science; Biostatistics; Informatics
- Clinical Epidemiology; Clinical Trial
- Commercialization; Entrepreneurship
- Digital Health; Social Media
- Education; Mentoring; Professional and Career Development
- Health Equity; Community Engagement
- Mechanistic Basic to Clinical
- Precision Medicine
- Regulatory Science
- Team Science
- Translational Science; Policy and Health Outcomes Science
Submitted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Clinical and Translational Science (JCTS) unless you indicate you do not want your abstract to be published. All abstracts must comply with the ICMJE guidelines for authorship.
Burroughs Wellcome Fund Travel Award
*Please note you must register for the meeting to present your abstract. If you do not register, your abstract will be withdrawn. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.