Journal of Clinical and Translational Science
ACTS has recently partnered with the Cambridge University Press to bring you the ACTS Journal of Clinical and Translational Science.
JCTS accepts papers in all areas of translational research. Article types include full research papers, reviews, brief reports, letters, comments and special communications as well as expedited reports. All papers published in the journal are gold open access and you can view the latest issue here. For more information, including full journal scope, editorial policies, and open access fees, please visit the instructions for authors.
Discover the benefits of publishing in JCTS with Cambridge - Submit your research
- Articles funded by the NIH will be deposited into PubMed Central
- Articles appear with their final citation details as soon as they are published online
- Gold Open Access: fully compliant with Open Access mandates
- Global dissemination of your paper
- Monitor your work with article level metrics, Altmetrics and Kudos
- Prestigious editorial board listing
If you have a manuscript ready for submission or a question regarding your previous submission to our retired journal, CTS, please contact Dr. Arthur Feldman, JCTS Editor-in-Chief or the JCTS Managing Editor, Tracy Candelaria at email@example.com.
Register for Cambridge Core and sign up to receive alerts when new articles and issues of the Journal are available!