Continuing Medical Education
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and ACTS.
The annual meeting is intended for physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, fellows, and residents who engage in the care of patients and deliver primary care to adolescents and adults.
After attending this event, participants should be better able to:
- Identify current examples of best practices in clinical and translational research
- Describe current initiatives to advance translational science education and research priorities
- Identify current methods for educating and training clinical and translational researchers
Please refer to the TS2018 Mobile app for the agenda builder with faculty credentials.
View the schedule of events to learn more about session topics.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and ACTS. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.
Sessions Available for CME
Currently all Plenary and Concurrent sessions are able to receive CME credit unless listed here.
- Top Ten Clinical Research Achievement Awards presented by Clinical Research Forum
- Concurrent Distinguished Pre- and Post-Doctoral Oral Presentations
Earn Your CME Credit
All attendees claiming continuing education credit must complete the meeting evaluation and provide contact information.
When the evaluation closes, a list of contacts will be sent to Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education. Creighton University will then follow up directly with attendees. If you have questions about this process, please contact us.
How to Receive your CME/CE Certificate/Statement of Participation
We support green CME by offering your request for CME/CE credit online. In order to obtain your CME/CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the meeting:
- Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
- Register or Login
- Type 13056 at the top of the page, find "Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click "Enter"
- Click on the activity title when it appears
- Choose the type of credit you would like
- Complete online evaluation
- Receive an immediate CME certificate to download and/or print for your records
If you have any questions regarding the CME certification for this activity, please contact Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 799-1930.