Continuing Medical Education
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and ACTS.
The annual meeting is intended for physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, fellows, and residents who engage in the care of patients and deliver primary care to adolescents and adults.
After attending this event, participants should be better able to:
- Identify current examples of best practices in clinical and translational research
- Describe current initiatives to advance translational science education and research priorities
- Identify current methods for educating and training clinical and translational researchers
- Address the constantly evolving goals and opportunities in becoming independent scientists, positioning themselves to advance their careers and obtain funding
- Develop approaches, such as team science, to conduct innovative and significant funded research
- Employ strategies to narrow the gap between research and implementation to policy and practice
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and ACTS. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing Nursing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 12.75 contact hours.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conﬂict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.
How to Receive Your CME/CNE/CE Certificate/Statement of Participation
We support green CME by offering your request for CME/CE credit online. In order to obtain your CME/ CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the meeting:
- Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
- Register or login (will take less than 1 minute)
- Type in 14023 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, click enter
- Click on activity title when it appears
- Choose the type of credit you would like
- Complete online evaluation
- Receive an immediate CME certificate to download and/or print for your files
If you have any questions regarding the CME certification for this activity, please, contact Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, at email@example.com, or call 303-799-1930.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (ie, physical, dietary, etc). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the live event.