Past Translational Science Meetings
The mission of the Translational Science annual meeting is to bring together all of the disciplines involved in clinical and translational research, for the shared benefits of networking and education.
- To inspire the participants by identifying the great successes of clinical and translational research and describing how they have improved the lives of so many people
- To provide participants with the newest and most valuable information in clinical and translational science
- To provide trainees and all meeting participants an opportunity to present their research to a supportive group of their peers, educators, and senior investigators
- To communicate novel methods, best practices, and resources for clinical translation
- To provide exciting and dynamic career development programs for trainees and their mentors
- To provide educators a venue to present best practices in clinical and translational research career development
Highlights from Translational Science 2015:
For questions related to CME provided by Duke University in 2015, please contact Sherry Laton directly.
Highlights from Translational Science 2014: